Waste C&D Slow Speed Shredder
- Shred for Volume Reduction & reduce your Trucking Costs
- Pre-Shred your material so it is easier for pickers to separate
- Pre-Shred your material & remove metal to protect your Horizontal or Tub Grinder
C&D SHREDDER – VS420
The EDGE VS420 C&D Shredder by Greenrock is a high capacity, high torque twin shaft shredder that is ideal for the processing of a large array of materials including, but not exclusively, green waste, MSW, C and D waste, biomass and end of life tyres.
EDGE’s next generation shredder has been developed for ultimate versatility and high resistance to contaminants with a number of customizable shredding programs and chamber configurations available.
With its built in intelligent operating system, the tramp metal protection feature provides the ultimate protection from contaminants, lowering the overall liftetime investment.
At the heart of the VS420 are twin synchronized, high torque shredder shafts which can be customized to suit a customer’s exact application. The finished piece size of the finished product is determined by the shredder setup and Greenrock have the expertise to help you navigate these preferences.
EDGE’s twin shaft design provides exceptional material intake, ensures less wear, promotes self-cleaning and prevents material wrapping even in the toughest of applications.
The EDGE VS420 is built for primary shredding. It is the perfect choice for anyone hoping to present shredded pickable material to a sorting line/picking station.
• Highly robust design provides high durability and the ability to withstand difficult to shred materials.
• Twin Shaft design provides exceptional intake behavior, less wear, self cleaning and prevents material wrapping.
• Intelligent Self-Protecting control system with tramp metal cycles prevents against asset damage.
• Eco-power saving functionality coupled with a fuel consumption from as little as 7-8 US Gallons per hour
- Shredder area of 1.96m x 2m (6’5” x 6’6”) and hopper capacity of 3.5m³ (4.6yards³)
- Intelligent self-protecting control system
- Lowest maintenance cost grinder on the market
- On-board load sensing diagnostics
- Improved fuel efficiency with eco-power saving functionality
- Low power consumption: 25-30ltr/hr (7-8 USG)
- Intricate piece sizing in just one pass available with the new Slayer Basket System
- 1400mm (55”) wide discharge conveyor providing a discharge height of 5.1m (16’9”)
TIPPING HOPPER AS STANDARD
OVERBAND MAGNET FOR METAL EXTRACTION
QUICK RELEASE DISCHARGE CONVEYOR FOR EASY MAINTENANCE
HEAVY DUTY TRACKS