WASTE SHREDDER – VS420
WASTE SHREDDER – EDGE VS420
The EDGE VS420 Waste Shredder by Greenrock is a high capacity, high torque twin shaft shredder that is ideal for the processing of a large array of materials including; green waste, MSW, C&D waste, biomass and end of life tyres.
EDGE’s next generation shredder has been developed for ultimate versatility and high resistance to contaminants with a number of customisable shredding programmes and chamber configurations available. An intelligent operating system which incorporates tramp metal protection provides the ultimate protection from contaminants and prevents asset damage.
At the heart of the VS420 are twin synchronised, high torque shredder shafts which can be customised to suit a customer’s exact application and desired product piece size. EDGE’s twin shaft design provides exceptional material intake, ensures less wear, promotes self-cleaning and prevents material wrapping even in the toughest of applications.
With a range of both rapid volume reduction and intricate piece sizing chambers available, The EDGE VS420 series can be customised to be deployed as either a primary or secondary shredder
• Highly robust design provides high durability and the ability to withstand difficult to shred materials.
• Twin Shaft design provides exceptional intake behaviour,less wear, self cleaning and prevents material wrapping.
• Intelligent Self-Protecting control system with tramp metal cycles prevents against asset damage.
• Eco-power saving functionality coupled with a fuel consumption from as little as 7-8 US Gallons per hour
- Shredder area of 1.96m x 2m (6’5” x 6’6”) and hopper capacity of 3.5m³ (4.6yards³)
- Intelligent self-protecting control system
- Lowest maintenance cost grinder on the market
- On-board load sensing diagnostics
- Improved fuel efficiency with eco-power saving functionality
- Low power consumption: 25-30ltr/hr (7-8 USG)
- Intricate piece sizing in just one pass available with the new Slayer Basket System
- 1400mm (55”) wide discharge conveyor providing a discharge height of 5.1m (16’9”)
Request A Call Back
Would you like to speak to one of our advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also e-mail us for any further concern.