TRACKED TROMMEL SCREEN
SCREEN MORE & WITH MORE MOBILITY, WITH THE EDGE TRACKED TROMMEL SCREEN
At Greenrock, we have the best selection of Tracked Trommel Screens in California & Hawaii.
To best serve the Western U.S market, our trommel inventory is always expanding. This tracked trommel is in addition to the trusted TRT622, which is the flagship piece in our trommel line and we have repeat customers with multiple units who are testament to the machines build quality and production.
Built heavy in the true ‘American Style’ Trommel design (fines conveyor rear mounted, rather than the compact side mounted ‘European Style’ units), this machine has a drum compatible with many other competitors (think 620’s and 720’s).
Easy to permit and bulletproof in its reliability, the EDGE trommel screen is the premier in class machine on the US market.
Call today and we can set up a viewing/demonstration at short notice. We currently stock machines in Southern, Central and Northern California and can mobilize our units quickly & alter the screens to your exacting and unique application.
SCROLL DOWN FOR PICTURES
Customer Driven Features
- Remote Control as standard which means the operator can control it all from the comfort of his cab.
- 180° Radial Fines Conveyor as standard. This means a 1381 yds³ stockpile volume capacity on the material fines.
- Hydraulically Adjustable Brushes as standard, which ensures brush wear can be minimized & a fast drum change is achievable.
- Extra wide 60″ collection conveyor. As a result, material bridging is eliminated.
- ‘EasyClean’ access holes at sides of the drum
- 10 cubic yard hopper which means large mulch ‘fold-out’ buckets can be used with ease.
- Dual Side Fuel Fill means easy access regardless of machine position
- CAT 3.6L TIER 4 FINAL engine
- Danfoss Motors
- Intelligent load sensing to prevent drum overload
- Improved fuel efficiency with eco-power saving functionality
- Low Fuel Consumption: 3-4 US Gallons per hour
- Adjustable screening angle by way of hydraulic rams
Inquire about this Trommel Screen
Leave your details below and we will reach out to further discuss our industry leading tracked trommel.
The EDGE TRT620R tracked trommel has been designed for maximum productivity and superior screening efficiency. A heavy-duty construction design and high maneuverability ensures it is the perfect screening solution for a wide range of applications including, compost, mulch, soil, biomass or construction and demolition waste.
The EDGE TRT620R has a unique feature of a remote operated, 180° radial fines conveyor which has been combined with the ability to track, screen and stack material simultaneously. This functionality allows for enhanced production capacities, reduced material handling and the ability to create large radial or windrow stockpiles. The positioning of the radial fines conveyor whether at 0° or 180° allows the TRT620R to have the same small footprint of a side conveyor trommel format but with a much superior product separation and reduced material contamination.
Designed to accept several other trommel manufacturers drums, the EDGE TRT620R enables operators to take full advantage of their existing drum stock as well as loaned drums from other operators and drums from equipment hire outlets. A quick and simple drum exchange procedure is facilitated via an innovative sliding feeder design and double sided 180° swinging drum doors allowing the screening drum to be exchanged in a matter of minutes.
With superior stockpiling ability, efficient screening, intelligent load management and quick drum exchange; the EDGE TRT620R is your perfect screening partner.
The EDGE TRT620R offers all the expected benefits of 620 class trommel and more.
- Tier 3 Diesel / Hydraulic
- Tier 4 Final / STAGE V Diesel/ Hydraulic
- Secondary Fuel Tank
- Reversible Fan
- Rubber Track Pads
- Skeleton drum with Woven Mesh
- Spiral Drum
- Drum Knives
- Twin Deck Vibrating Live Head Reject grid
- Deflector Chute
- Double Tines
- Vacuum Fan
- Overband Magnet
- Magnetic Head Drum
- Auxiliary Coupling