The EDGE TRT622 tracked trommel screen has been designed for maximum productivity and superior screening efficiency. With a heavy duty construction design and high maneuverability, the EDGE TRT22 tracked trommel can cater for a wide range of applications, whether it is industries such as aggregate, skip waste management or those wishing to process industrial and demolition waste. Enhanced trommel screening results are achieved by material spending a greater amount of time in the 6.9m (22’) long trommel drum combined with the optional high-throw aggressive screening action to produce top-quality fine materials such as compost, gravel, sand and topsoil with ease.
The TRT622 tracked trommel screen boasts a four wheel direct drive system, hydraulic variable speed control drum with forward/reverse functionality and feeder conveyor with load sensing controls preventing overload, asset damage and eco-power saving functionality. Steep sided hopper bin sides combined with a larger drum opening and extremely wide collection conveyor prevents material bridging and spillage.
- Innovative design of feeder conveyor allows for the easy removal of trommel drum and mesh exchange
- 180° radial fines conveyor with a variable discharge height of up to 4.9m (16’)
- Extra wide collection conveyor eliminates material bridging
- Intelligent load sensing to prevent drum overload
- Improved fuel efficiency with eco-power saving functionality
- Low power consumption: 12-15ltr/hr (3-4 US Gallons)
- Trommel screen drum dimensions:2m X 6.9m (6’ X 22’)
- Adjustable screening angle
Request A Call Back
Would you like to speak to one of our advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also e-mail us for any further concern.