7 FOOT x 23 FOOT, TRACKED
At Greenrock, we have the largest Track Mounted Trommel in all of the United States.
*AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL TODAY*
Built heavy in the true ‘American Style’ Trommel design (fines conveyor rear mounted, rather than the compact side mounted ‘European Style’ units), the EDGE Tracked Screen has performed at 385 cubic yards per hour in wood applications which is a number that dwarfs its same class competitors.
Easy to permit and bulletproof in its reliability, the EDGE trommel screen is the premier in class machine on the US market.
Call today and we can set up a viewing/demonstration at short notice. We currently stock machines in Southern, Central and Northern California and can mobilize our units quickly & alter the screens to your exacting and unique application.
Customer Driven Features
- Remote Control as standard which means the operator can control it all from the comfort of his cab.
- 180° Radial Fines Conveyor as standard. This means a 1381 yds³ stockpile volume capacity on the material fines.
- Hydraulically Adjustable Brushes as standard, which ensures brush wear can be minimized & a fast drum change is achievable.
- Extra wide 60″ collection conveyor. As a result, material bridging is eliminated.
- ‘EasyClean’ access holes at sides of the drum
- 10 cubic yard hopper which means large mulch ‘fold-out’ buckets can be used with ease.
- Dual Side Fuel Fill means easy access regardless of machine position
- CAT 4.4 engine
- Danfoss Motors
- Intelligent load sensing to prevent drum overload
- Improved fuel efficiency with eco-power saving functionality
- Low power consumption: 3-4 US Gallons per hour
- Trommel screen drum dimensions: 23-foot x 7-foot drum
- Adjustable screening angle by way of hydraulic rams
Book a Demonstration
Leave your details below to put your name down on the Trommel Demonstration list.