SCREEN MORE & WITH MORE MOBILITY, WITH THE EDGE TRACKED TROMMEL SCREEN
At Greenrock, we have the largest Track Mounted Trommel Screen in all of the United States.
*AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL TODAY* – To best serve the Western U.S market, our trommel inventory is always expanding. This tracked trommel is the flagship piece in our trommel line and we have repeat customers with multiple units who are testament to the machines build quality and production.
Built heavy in the true ‘American Style’ Trommel design (fines conveyor rear mounted, rather than the compact side mounted ‘European Style’ units), the EDGE Tracked Screen has performed at 385 cubic yards per hour in wood applications.
Easy to permit and bulletproof in its reliability, the EDGE trommel screen is the premier in class machine on the US market.
Call today and we can set up a viewing/demonstration at short notice. We currently stock machines in Southern, Central and Northern California and can mobilize our units quickly & alter the screens to your exacting and unique application.
Customer Driven Features
- Remote Control as standard which means the operator can control it all from the comfort of his cab.
- 180° Radial Fines Conveyor as standard. This means a 1381 yds³ stockpile volume capacity on the material fines.
- Hydraulically Adjustable Brushes as standard, which ensures brush wear can be minimized & a fast drum change is achievable.
- Extra wide 60″ collection conveyor. As a result, material bridging is eliminated.
- ‘EasyClean’ access holes at sides of the drum
- 10 cubic yard hopper which means large mulch ‘fold-out’ buckets can be used with ease.
- Dual Side Fuel Fill means easy access regardless of machine position
- CAT 4.4 engine
- Danfoss Motors
- Intelligent load sensing to prevent drum overload
- Improved fuel efficiency with eco-power saving functionality
- Low Fuel Consumption: 3-4 US Gallons per hour
- Trommel screen drum dimensions: 23-foot x 7-foot drum
- Adjustable screening angle by way of hydraulic rams
*Image shown on the left has the ‘Live Head’ Screen option on it. This is not standard*
TROMMEL SCREEN FEATURES
Trommel Screen Mixed Waste
Trommel Screen at Compost Show 2018
APPLICATIONS FOR GREENROCK SCREEN
Commercial and industrial waste (C&I)
Construction and demolition waste (C&D)
Sand and gravel
TRANSPORT WIDTH (9’5″)
TRANSPORT LENGTH (60’4″)
TRANSPORT HEIGHT (13’6″)
WORKING WIDTH (9’5″)
WORKING LENGTH (90’9″)
WORKING HEIGHT (16’5″)
Inquire about this Trommel Screen
Leave your details below and we will reach out to further discuss our industry leading tracked trommel.