FINES RECOVERY PLANT
A unique combination of equipment designed to maximise the recovery of material from the waste stream whilst reducing transfer station’s operating costs. Incorporating a ten stage separation process that combines mechanical screening with “Light V Heavy” material recovery and magnetic technology; the EDGE FSM Fines Recovery plant minimizes the volume of material going to landfill.
This unique separation process provides operators with clean sellable hardcore product, inert fines, ferrous metal and a clean lights product suitable for RDF from trommel fines.
This new concept consists of a mobile or static feed stockpiler with bespoke hopper, our new Flip Flow screen, a selection of over-band and magnetic head drum magnets, blowers and our new Material Classifier. The FSM Fines Recovery plant is another example of EDGE Innovate providing solutions to meet the ever-changing demands placed on recycling facilities.
- Incorporates a Feed Stacker with bespoke hopper
- 16’X5’ FreeFlow flip flow screen, over-band and head pulley magnets, air knives and material classifier
- Creates 6+ fractions including; ferrous metal, inert fines, clean hardcore and RDF
- Create products that meet stringent specifications
- Fully adjustable components such as fan speed, belt speed, screening angle, screen media etc
- Ability to handle a diverse range of materials
- Ten stage separation process
- Compact modular design – fits easily within existing systems
Request A Call Back
Would you like to speak to one of our advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also e-mail us for any further concern.