RS1500 ROLL SIZER
The EDGE RS1500 roll sizer has been designed for the secondary and tertiary crushing of medium-hard, sticky and soft materials such as coal, lignite, clay, limestone and other bituminous and sub-bituminous materials.
Boasting an impressive list of design features that includes a highly efficient hydraulic drive system, easy selective piece sizing controls, intelligent load sensing system and a five function remote control; the RS1500 roll sizer is packed with the most up to date technology and components. Asset protection is provided via an effective tramp protection cycle that allows for the chamber to automatically open when non-crushable material is detected. The rolls return to the selected piece sizing program for continual operation.
The full HMI Controlled Panel Interface on the roll sizer provides easy fine tuning for accurate application performance and provides visual data output such as engine load and fuel consumption.
Combining a twin tooth rotor design and a single deck pre-screen allow fines to pass through either before the material reaches the chamber or by falling between the crushing rolls without being further crushed. Thus increasing processing efficiency and throughput whilst reducing wear and dust creation.
- Produces less fines than any other similar product on the market such as an impactor or jaw crusher
- Capacity to process up to 276 tonnes p/hr with a maximum feed size of 15 ½ inch
- Purposely designed so that a variety of options can be retrofitted to the basic spec machine
- 11.25m³ and a lower feed in height of 3.3m allowing the RS1500 to be fed by the largest wheel loaders without the need for a constructed ramp
- Easy selective piece sizing controls
- Tramp metal release system against non-crushable material
- Low power consumption: 5–6.5 Gallons p/hr
- Fully tracked for on-site manoeuvrability
Request A Call Back
Would you like to speak to one of our advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also e-mail us for any further concern.