RADIAL TRACK CONVEYOR
RADIAL TRACK STACKER
The EDGE radial tracked conveyor series is a unique concept to the marketplace. Essentially; the TSR-Series has packaged all the advantages of a mobile radial stockpiler and that of a tracked stockpiler into one product. Combining the ability to self-propel across even the roughest terrains and the capacity to create massive radial stockpiles, the EDGE radial track stacker range provides operators with a product that is independently powered, has excellent on-site maneuverability and the ability for 360° continuous rotation.
The 2020 update to the Radial Track Conveyor has improved on trailer transportation to better serve contract crushing crews and multi-site mobile operations.
Thanks to the robust design of the radial track stacker range and its ability to hydraulically adjust feed and discharges heights, the TSR80 is capable of stockpiling material from primary / secondary crushers and screens thus eliminating material segregation, compaction and contamination.
It boasts an 80ft long tracked mounted conveyor with radial stockpiling functionality. The core design principal for the TSR80 has been to provide customers with an easily transported stacker that can be moved nationally and internationally with minimal fuse or cost. Designed to fit in a 40ft high cube container, with only small assemblies to be refitted upon arrival thanks to its simple track in, track out operation.
- Can be continually fed by any Primary / Secondary Crusher or Screener
- 80′ conveyor
- Can reduce fuel, maintenance and labour costs by up to 80%
- Eliminate double handling of material with wheel loader
- Fully tracked for on-site mobility
- Impressive stockpiling rates from 100 -1000+ Tonnes per Hour
- Discharge heights up to 13.9m (42’7”)
- Huge 360° windrow stockpiling capacity
- Transports easily via lowbed loader or packed in container for shipping
Request A Call Back
Would you like to speak to one of our advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also e-mail us for any further concern.