ORGANICS FEEDER CONVEYOR
FTS MULCH MASTER
Compaction, Contamination, Material Bridging and risk of Combustion. The four traditional problems commercial compost producers have faced when attempting to stockpile mulch. The EDGE FTS Mulch Master combines traditional flipping and rotation with constant material flow to overcome these traditional challenges, & also giving you a cheaper alternative to a windrow turner.
Designed specifically for the stockpiling of lower density, bulky materials such as mulch, compost and soils, the EDGE FTS Mulch Master boasts a huge hopper capacity of 19.6yrds³. The FTS Mulch Master has a 25% additional buffer capacity over the standard EDGE FTS units with a bespoke hopper design to prevent material bridging. The variable high speed feeder conveyor enables an even spread of material and is further regulated via the double screwed forward/reverse auger. The auger fulfils two roles; it conditions material by flipping and rotation allowing the material to separate, aerate and untangle as well regulating the flow of material and preventing material bridging at the transfer point.
- Forward/reverse auger flips and rotates material allowing it separate, aerate and untangle
- Wide, variable high speed feeder conveyor enables an even spread of material
- Hopper specifically designed to combat bridging tendencies of low dense, bulky materials
- 25% additional buffer capacity than the standard EDGE FTS units
- Can receive loads directly from Loader, Crusher, Screener or Grinder
- Eliminates the need for a separate feeder and stockpiler units
- Can reduce fuel, maintenance and labour costs by up to 80%
- Designed for quick and easy transportation via low-loader
Request A Call Back
Would you like to speak to one of our advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also e-mail us for any further concern.