MC1400 MATERIAL CLASSIFIER
The EDGE MC1400 material classifier provides operators with the ability to extract impurities from highly contaminated material in just one pass. Utilising controlled air flow as a separation medium, the MC1400 windshifter is the ideal solution for the cleaning of compost and biomass fractions with its ability to separate heavy fractions from lights. With easily adjustable components such as fan speed, feed conveyor belt speed and drum positioning; the EDGE MC1400 density separator has the capacity to handle a wide range of applications.
The Material Classifier allows operators to separate up to four different fractions as standard; lights (plastic, paper, film) mid-weight (wood) and heavy fractions (aggregate, glass, etc.). With ferrous metals being extracted via the magnetic head drum pulley found on the heavy fraction discharge conveyor with the option of attaching an additional magnet to the mid-weight conveyor. Available as track, semi-trailer or static chassis formats, operators have the option of selecting a unit with a diesel/hydraulic power unit, a diesel genset or a direct electric drive.
- Complete airborne material separation provides superior final products
- Vacuum option can be disabled and closed off for applications where light plastics extraction is not required
- The extremely wide feed conveyor provides an even spread of material for efficient separation
- Enclosed design helps control air flow and minimises air depressurisation whilst minimising dust creation with reduced spillage
- Designed for quick and easy transportation via low-loader
- Four product separation solution for the waste and organics recycling industries
- Available in track, semi-trailer or Static chassis formats
- Innovative “Sea-Can friendly” design for global export
Request A Call Back
Would you like to speak to one of our advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also e-mail us for any further concern.